Sponsored by Chain Media
Make Plans Now to Attend SCM Expo - The 1st Virtual Supply Chain & Logistics Show
At SCM Expo, leading providers from across Asia will display the perfect blend of innovative services and latest solutions for the supply chain and logistics.
Dozens of exhibits and practical sessions are engineered into one spectacular show where you can connect and network with your peers and find the solutions you need to drive your business forward.
At SCM Expo you will...
• SEE the latest innovations from dozens of world-class vendors
• LEARN about the latest trends and technologies at keynotes and seminars
• FIND the solutions your business needs, now and in the future
• MAKE contact with industry peers
• GAIN more value from the SCM Expo Supply Chain Conference.
When you’re at SCM Expo, geographic barriers and boundaries simply don’t exist.
As in a real trade fair, visitors at SCM Expo can meet, share their opinions, visit booths, exchange name cards and attend speeches and presentations.
Join us at this historic event and discover a powerful world of possibilities, visit www.scmexpo.com
Why Attend SCM Expo?
> Stay Informed
Learn about new cutting edge services and solutions, on how to become more efficient and cost effective in your evolving supply chain operations. By attending SCM Expo, you will gain true competitive insight for you and your company, and eventually take this knowledge to the 'Next Level'.
> Engage Attendees Efficiently
At SCM Expo, you will be able to interact with other attendees like never before, search people by keywords, teleport yourself, say hi, start chatting and have a quick call.
> Perfect Virtual Environment
SCM Expo creates a focused yet relaxed environment that is conducive to learning, networking and building relationships. The virtual avatar-based format nurtures new ideas and collaborations.
To register now for attending SCM Expo, please click here.
Share Your Experience & Insights - It's Easy!
If you wish to share your knowledge or experience on this topic, come forward to become a speaker, host or panelist at this virtual event.
Again, you don't have to be an "expert" or a subject leader in the field to be considered as a speaker or host. We are looking for someone who is willing to share practical stories or the lessons your learned at your company that can ultimately stimulate a good discussion and debate.
Benefits of speaking include:
- Gain visibility, recognition and credibility for you & your company;
- Help foster the growth of supply chain, logistics or procurement in Asia;
- Instantly expand your professional network with peers;
- Receive immediate feedback from other professionals on your ideas, methods and plans, which can benefit you and your company!
> For more on the benefits of being a speaker, click here
> Read why the Council's events are also different here
Presentations are only 10 minutes long in a virtual roundtable (5-10 slides) so preparation for this event will not take too much of your time.
If you are interested to speak, email us at or contact us via the contact form