Benefits of a Partnership
We are 100% Supply Chain Focused
unlike other organizations, GSCC functions primarily focuses as a supply chain information resource for our members. We also have more than a decade of experience producing and marketing events offline, so we have the most qualified team in the business.
We Tailor Your Webinar Campaign
Are you looking to generate quality leads, re-qualify existing contacts, or increase your reach in new markets in Asia? We know how to best position these priorities for a webinar and will tailor your campaigns accordingly.
Maximize Reach & Get Qualified Leads
For each webinar, we narrowcast to your intended audience using our extensive database while using outreach tactics to find you an even larger qualified audience.
Get Third-Party Positioning & Thought Leadership
Since our sponsorship program is selective, hosting a webinar through GSCC lends your organization thought leadership and added credibility.
We Level the Playing Field for You
Unlike a tradeshow, where larger budgets can have mix impact, having a platform on GSCC evens the playing field. As a SME, you get equal share-of-voice with GSCC members. Let your expertise be the focus of your efforts, and leave the rest to us.
Guaranteed Results with Outstanding Customer Service
We guarantee our results and have an outstanding customer service team. We’re able to identify and anticipate your needs, be flexible, dependable, and are attentive to every detail of your campaign.
- E-Commerce Logistics in Asia / Latest trends & insights
- Capitalizing on Inland Markets - A Focus on Domestic Retail & Distribution in China or Indonesia
- Global Sourcing - The New Paradigm in Asia
- Indirect Procurement Best Practices in Asia
- Best Practices in Warehouse Management (or Spare Parts Logistics) in Asia
- Supply Chain Risk & Sustainability - The Asian Perspective
- Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation/Disruption
- Research Company Insights, Vendor's Vision & Client implementation
In addition to the above topics, we welcome other topics suggestions. We work with sponsors to determine the content, speakers, and dates of the event. All content must be reviewed and approved by GSCC prior to the event.
- Potential access to over 200,000+ viewers all over Asia**
- Global reach of over 13 Asian countries and beyond
- 15 years of experience in running supply chain events
- Lead guarantee of at least 50 qualified attendees
- 60% of previous webinar registrants were the main influencers of purchasing decisions
For mode details on our demographics, click here.