About Unipart Logistics
Unipart’s approach to logistics has evolved from our roots in the automotive industry with its vast and complex supply chain and track record of productivity.
We have adapted that industrial knowledge and experience and proved it can meet the logistics needs of the world’s best known and most demanding companies.
Unipart (Suzhou) Logistics Co. Ltd has operated in China since 2008 and currently employs over 320 people across 10 sites providing supply chain solutions to clients including Jaguar Land Rover, McLaren, and Tesla.
Unipart’s aim is to identify opportunities that go beyond traditional logistics to help our clients sustain and build their competitive advantage in a fast changing world.
- Competitive solutions guaranteed to drive long term value for our clients.
- Experts in end-to-end supply chain re-design and turnkey solutions for clients entering new markets.
- A global network of experts and solutions across a range of industries including automotive, rail, manufacturing, technology, security.
- Continually improve for our customers by enhancing the skills and engagement of our employees.
- Winner at the European Supply Chain Excellence Awards in 2015.
- Winner of the 10-year Prominent Contribution Enterprise for Automotive Logistics.
Products & Services
Our global end to end supply chain experience covers scheduling, forecasting, inventory management, vendor management, customs & import management, inbound packing operations, warehousing, storage design, transport management, supply chain customer service & finance, reverse logistics, systems development and management, intelligent supply chain consultancy, end to end engineer network support and just in time production logistics.