I know it’s the beginning of the year and you might still be building your calendar so I’m going to give you some good news – something to look forward to.
After all, 2019 is shaping up to a big year for the Global Supply Chain Council, and I don’t want you to miss any of it!
To start off, save the date on your calendar for these online-actionable webinars:
- Feb 19: Blockchain in Supply Chain/Logistics www.bigmarker.com/chainmedia/bsc18
- Feb 20: Indirect Procurement in Asia www.bigmarker.com/chainmedia/ipml18
- Mar 6: High performing supply chains: Lessons from Asia www.bigmarker.com/chainmedia/hsca18
- Mar 13: Trade Wars & Supply Chains www.bigmarker.com/chainmedia/twsc18
- Mar 14: Digital Procurement in Asia www.bigmarker.com/chainmedia/dpa18
No need to travel or juggle schedules; attending a webinar is fast, convenient, and above all, effective. Our webinars are jam-packed with the information you’re seeking, all in one easy-to-digest package.
But if our prefer in-person events for some face-to-face networking, visit www.gscc.co/event_list
And, of course, as usual we have more ROI-driving, growth-needle-pushing content, forums, and webinars coming up. Don’t miss them either!
It’s going to be great year for the Council!
The GSCC Team
P.S. If you have experience in any of those topics and interested to speak, email us at email@example.com